An image of the triangles at full size
The banner after it has been trimmed
Just a quick one for you tonight. The images above show how I am getting on with my local GW stores Games Day banner. So far I have worked out the sizes, cut the cloth using a template for the black tringles and pinned them together. As you can see i made the triangles all the same size but a little too large for the orange background, this enabled me to position and cut the black to size maing it easier to get it right.
The next step will be to make the blue shield and white imperial wings shown on my previous post below). I am thinking of having these printed onto a banner and then cutting them out this will make them look more effective and will be much quicker than trying to make them out of material.
As I move on with the project I will keep you updated. If you have any comments please dont be shy.