Friday, 29 January 2010

Warlord Titan (6)

It's been a very long time since I did some work on my Titan. After around 6 months I have finally found time to cut out and glue on the gothic windos that I designed on one of the CAD programes at work. The software is designed for CNC machines and viynal plotter designs but with the right blades for the plotter and some thin plasticard I ave managed to score out the shapes of most of the windows that I wanted for the structure. Then all I had to do was cut them out...carefully.
On this image you can see all of the red coloured gothic arches that I have cut out using the CAD program and the plotter with plasticard. If you look carefully you can also see the hand cut large arched window on the far right hand of the image, this was done by using a Shrine of the Aquila window as a template.

This image shows the main front area of the body with the large arches and imperial symbols, although this doesn't fit properly yet there is still lots of work to do on this area so I'm not worried yet, problems always arise and need to be reacted to in a bespoke fashion on projects like this.

This is about half of the work done on this part of the project. I will hopefully finosh this next wek and move on to other areas like filling rough surfaces and gaps and adding other gothic elements like windowsills and small gargoyles. After that I will finially be on to the long awaited head and arms before i tackle the quite confusing feet. enjoy! 


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emperors Tarot © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute